- Catching problems in their early stages can prevent vision loss. An eye exam can do this by catching things you haven’t yet noticed.
- Going to the eye doctor? Here’s what to expect, and what to remember.
- Learn what common tests and procedures to expect during a routine eye exam.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, and to generate your contact lens Rx.
- When should your child have their first eye exam? Plus, learn about special considerations for developing eyes.